Your resource for the latest trends, styles, and news about scrunch butt bikinis, swimwear, and bikini culture. Check back for the latest and sexiest scrunch butt styles to hit the beach.
With summer in full swing we thought we’d compile a summer 2012 bucket list of some of our favorite things to do. Some of these pair perfectly with a Chynna Dolls scrunch bikini!
1. Beach Trip: Go surfing, bodyboarding, wakeboarding, or just tanning under the sun. Summer at the beach is picturesque during this time of the year—just another reason why we love sunny Southern California!
2. BBQs & Grilling: Fire up your grill, it’s burger and hot dog season. An easy, laidback summer get-together starts with a backyard BBQ. Just add some beers and blast some music and you’re good to go!
3. Summer Reads: Head to the beach or lounge by the pool and get started on the novel you’ve been meaning to pick up. Summer reading is a perfect pick-me-up when you need a little “me” time to wind down. 50 Shades of Grey, anyone?
5. Happy Hour Drinks: Our favorite time of the day? Happy hour, of course. We all need a little afternoon or post-work pick-me-up once in a while, and at half-off prices, this one’s a must! Rooftop bars are where the “it” crowd is hanging this summer, or mix up your own quick and easy cocktails at home for you and your guests.
6. Working Out: Just because it’s summer, doesn’t mean you have an excuse to ditch the gym, and it’s never too late to start. If you don’t have a gym membership (which can get pricey), get your daily dose of fresh air by jogging on the beach or even around the block. Two words: bikini season. You’ll thank us later.
7. Summer Flicks: Summer is synonymous in the film world with major blockbuster films on the big screen– looking forward to seeing Spiderman 3, Ted, The Dark Knight Rises, just to name a few.
8. Beat the Heat: Cool down with delicious frozen treats at your favorite dessert spots (we can’t get enough frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity 3!), or make your own at home.
9. Summer Concerts: Concerts, especially during summer nights, are one of our all-time favorite things on our bucket list. Grab your friends, a blanket and a bottle of Pinot Noir and head to the Hollywood Bowl for a cool, night-time music festival under the stars.
10. Quality Time with Friends & Family: If you’re busy slaving away with work and school, don’t forget to get your R&R fix, and especially with those closest to you. Take the opportunity to spend some nice bonding time with your loved ones.
Hope you guys enjoyed our summer 2012 bucket list. What are some of your favorite things to do in the summer? Let us know in the comments below!Read more No Comments